Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My first blog post.

I've never been into blogging, and after reading into other people's lives and how they just let everything out there, I feel like I could do this!
This is my loving Husband and best friend, Lee.  We were joined in holy matrimony April 21, 2012.

This is our 6 week old Baby Girl, Natalie. She is my life. I just look at her and start crying tears of joy!

These furry critters are our Boston's. You will hear about Sophie and Blade quite a bit in the coming posts. Sophie is the one in the back, she will be 4 years old in July. Blade is the one in the front, he is my baby boy! He will be 3 in August, we don't really know which day in August, so we celebrate the entire month. =)

Since having Natalie, I have been doing a lot of DIY projects, trying new recipes and all together learning new things. I figure with as much as I've been doing, I should at least keep document of it all! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment