Sunday, December 29, 2013

The New Year is coming.

The New Year is upon us, and it's time for many a changes. I've just recently purchased a (new to me) van. A 2009 Chrysler Town and Country. I will need to be coming up with a name for said ride soon! =) I've also decided I need to start some new routines. Yes, I have a routine with the littles, but I need something more that I can make myself get up and do on a daily basis. My first thing on my routine list is blogging!!
I still don't know all the ends and outs of all things blogging, but I am willing to learn. Slowly but surly I hope to know more and more.
Another thing I hope to add to my routine is some type of daily devotional. Lee recieved a Bare Bones Bible Handbook for Christmas, and we've sat down and read some already, but he isn't really big into it all. I believe I will begin to read it by myself and have a 10 minute reading to start my day.
I also LOVE making lists, and have found that I should start writing daily goals down and see how much I am able to get done. I can not wait to start a New Year and see all of the things that are going to happen! Maybe a new little one will arrive during the year?! Oh! what fun would that be! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment