Thursday, January 9, 2014

Don't slip!

    I am going to brag on myself a little bit, I was able to cross off quite a bit on my list of things to do yesterday. I only lack just a few things! I probably would have been able to cross everything off of my list, because I was very motivated yesterday, but I decided it would be more fun to slip and fall!
    When going to pick up Mary, I came across a layer of ice on the ground, and instead of walking around it, I walked over it. I actually thought it was water, boy was I wrong! I was holding Natalie in my right arm, and fell on my left side. I woke up this morning and feel like I've been hit by a mack truck! Natalie didn't get hurt, THANK GOD! That is the scariest part when not able to control what is happening. I made sure I had a good grip and kept her away from the ground.
   This morning has been fun already without the help of the aching. I was able to use Natalie's new cloth wipes on a poopy diaper, which worked amazingly well! Bella came in covered in juice, so we have a naked baby running around while I wash her outfit. THEN, Natalie got into the dog food, again, except this time she knocked the whole bowl over whilst sticking handfuls into her mouth. EWWWW.  Exciting morning, huh? Haha.
    I am really hoping that I have the same motivation today to finish my list, which isn't much but I will have to be creative.
Things to do today:
  • Finish cleaning bathrooms
  • Vacuum
  • Work on scrapbook
  • Get rid of 7 things
I have dinner in the crock pot and the kitchen is still clean from yesterday. Very exciting! =)

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment