Thursday, January 16, 2014

Scrapbook #2

I have to say: this page is very simple. We have 3 pictures that I want to print out and put on here. I also must admit- I could think of nothing to do. I have no inspiration. Considering Alabama doesn't have much of a winter, and I am on a tight budget, with no craft money right now...It was difficult to come up with anything to do. But here is my page that I am entering into the challenge at FCCB.

I used the cartridge Lyrical Letters to cut out "winter" and cut out "brr" the snowflakes are from a sticker sheet. It's not amazing, but it is cute. :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a great winter project! I like the font you used for the title, and the sparkle you added! The snowflakes are pretty, too! Thanks for joining FCCB's "winter fun" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! You chose great fonts and all the sparkle looks great! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- the husband didn't appreciate all of the glitter, but OH WELL!

      Delete
  3. Great page Nikole! Love what you did with your limited supplies. The sparkles add so much. :) Thank you for participating with us at FBBC this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, limited supplies is not fun, but I am making it work! Once we get out of the "winter" themes I should be good. I have a TON of spring paper. =)

      Delete
  4. Great creativity! This page will look wonderful with your pics! Love those letters :) thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete