Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scrapbook #3

   
This week's challenge was to include a snowman. I thought this project would be even harder than last week's, but I think it's the best yet! =) I will say- I can not wait until we have the room to get the desk I want, I am getting tired of doing my projects on the floor in the living room.
    I am uploading this to FCCB for the "Use a snowman" challenge. 

    I used The Cricut Craft Room basics cartridge to cut the top hat, the Lyrical Letters cartridge to cut "Warm Thoughts" and the nose, and Opposites Attract to cut the snowman.
I found some matching ribbon to make the scarf and had a few snowflake stickers to finish it all off. =)


12 comments:

  1. Adding ribbon to act as a scarf is a really good idea. I didn't think about that. I like the bling on the snowflakes. Thank you for joining FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout! I love the large snowman and the title!! Thanks for joining FCCB's snowman challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. What a cute baby. The snowflakes are a great added touch. I've been into cards lately... I should do some layouts. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just trying to do layouts because I have never scrapbooked before. The FCCB challenges are my challenge to myself to do a page a week! :)

      Delete
  4. Adorable snowman layout. Such a cute baby pic and memory to scrapbook. Thanks for linking to our challenge at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! I really like the font you used for the title and how the snowman is looking at that adorable baby! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO is super cute Nikole! Great idea to have the snowman looking at the baby!!! TFS with us at FCCB!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete