Thursday, January 9, 2014

Scrapbook #1

    I started following a blog when I bought my Cricut die cutting machine, and it lists "Cricut Challenges' every Monday. I decided I will use these challenges to challenge myself to start working on my scrapbook! I have finished my first (VERY FIRST) scrapbook page, all thanks to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! 
    I must say, it was quite the challenge trying to make a scrapbook page while keeping the little ones off of my mat! Thankfully I had Lolly come over for a few hours and kept Natalie busy, while the others napped.
    The challenge was Use a Sentiment, and the CCR has a Valentine cartridge for free this week. Please note that the picture being used is only for challenge purposes, after Valentine's Day I plan to have another picture put there.

I used Opposites Attract, Love Struck 2012 and Cricut Craft Room Basics.


I have to say, seeing as it is my first scrapbook page, I am pretty happy with it. =))

7 comments:

  1. That decorative heart from Love Struck is beautiful and really pops off the green. Thank you for joining FCCB for the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, although the heart is actually a paper doily. =) I was very excited when the challenges started back this week.

      Delete
  2. Sweet layout! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! Great use of the different cartridges!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at FCCB this week!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your first layout! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

      Delete
  5. what a sweet layout, I really like the colors and papers you chose! Thanks for joining FCCB's "sentiment" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete