Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Two week wait

    For those of you that I talk to frequently, Lee and I are trying for another baby. We've decided that now is a good time to start. Natalie will be at least 18 months old, and we think that is a good age difference.
    Now, I know that things don't happen over night, but with Natalie they basically did. We had a miscarriage only a week after finding out we were pregnant the first time, and decided it would be a good time to actually try for a baby. Only a month later, we found out we were pregnant with Natalie. Didn't take us long at all!
    Well, we started trying this month. I've waited the long two week wait- and because we didn't have a "two week wait" with Natalie, I didn't know how long and excruciating that wait is! Anyway, I decided to cheat and I tested yesterday afternoon, really thinking that it would be a BFP! It wasn't. But I wasn't too upset, because it was the afternoon and I am suppose to test in the morning... blah blah blah. I decided I would wait a few days and test again... I really thought that I was pregnant!
     I get up earlier this morning to change Natalie's diaper, and felt it! For those of you who have "felt" what I am talking about, then you know how I felt knowing that this wasn't the month that we got pregnant.
    I haven't gotten upset, but I am not sure it has sunk it. But of course, this just means we get to keep trying and it also means that Natalie will be older when we do have another baby.
    God will let us know when the right time is- so until then. Just keep trying. :)
    I will try to keep everyone updated with our journey.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment