Monday, February 3, 2014

10 months old!

Natalie- my beautiful baby girl is 10 months old today!

All the fun things my girl can do at 10 months old::

Words she can say:
  • Hey
  • Bye
  • Momma
  • Dada
  • DeeDee
  • Nana
  • Papo
  • uhhuh
  • Love you
  • Bella
  • mmmm (When she eats) 
She can also:
  • Climb onto things
  • Climb off of things
  • hold her own bottle
  • hold her sippy cup
  • "Share" things. ( Will hand things to us when we put our hands out for her to share.)
  • Turn the cable off on the tv
  • Turn the volume up on the tv
  • "Throw" things away
  • Crawl 
  • Walk along the sides of furniture
  • Walk when holding on to her walker toy
  • Feed herself (when given food on her spoon)
  •  Stand up for a few seconds by herself
I am a very proud momma. I couldn't imagine life without this beautiful creature God made for me.

Right now my baby girl is sitting in her Aunt DeeDee's lap, feeling awful. :/ Waiting to hear from the doctor if I'll be able to get her in today.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment