Monday, February 3, 2014

Scrapbook #4


This challenge almost didn't get completed because my Cricut machine decided it was going to be really mean to me and not connect to my computer. Thankfully I have a very good friend that has a cricut and let me borrow her USB cord to see if this was the problem. And alas, it was! I was so excited that I was able to borrow it and finish my challenge this week!

The challenge was to use three different patterns of paper. I used 5. :P I'm an over achiever - yeah I know. This is by far one of my most favorite pictures of Lee and Natalie. She is really his whole world and she knows it. 

I used the Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridge to make the hearts that I layered behind the picture. Then I used Lyrical Letters to cut "his whole world." 
I had the embellishments in my stash and I think it really brings out all of the colors. 

I am uploading this challenge into the FCCB challenge this week. :) enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment