Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tot school bust.

You see that little bit of blue in her mouth?!
Yea, that would be our lesson for the day.
She ate her school work.
GO Nat!
I can't really blame her though, I did make her lesson out of PEEPS!
I made some Peep playdough. Super simple.
3 peeps
1 tablespoon coconut oil
3-6 tablespoons powdered sugar. 
I found that 1 tablespoon of coconut oil made it VERY oily, so I kept adding powdered sugar.
I tried to get her to do anything with it, besides put it in her mouth. But I am guessing her breakfast just didn't fill her up.

We did make an "A" with a cookie cutter, but the second "A" we tried to make, she wanted to eat.

This is why I say we are a bust. I don't think we quite understand play dough just yet. WE WILL WORK ON IT!

This week we are learning "eyes" and "ears." Every time I say ear and point to mine, she laughs her bottom off- so either my ears are TOO funny, or ... I have no idea. Haha.

With recent events, I wasn't able to plan our week out too extensively, so I think tomorrow we may take a trip to the library and grab a few books. Other than that- you will just have to stay tuned to see what we get in to. :)

Until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment