Friday, May 23, 2014

Publix shopping trip.

I just brought it one of my biggest savings yet from Publix! At the beginning of this year we decided to start a budget of only $30 a week for groceries. No, I don't always use coupons, so sometimes we go over. Normally that is only when we need to restock some essentials that hadn't been on sale. Generally I've been saving right at 50% which is good! Great even when considering how much groceries are!! 
Today I brought home all of this:: 

That is:
1 gallon of milk, 2 bags of Lays chips,2 things of Crystal Light drink mix, 2 boxes of Hefty slider bags,4 bags of Knorr pasta sides,2 boxes of Fruit Loops, 6 boxes of Bagel Bites (which will probably be gone by the end of the weekend) 1 pound cake, 1 package of smoked sausage, 2 pages of frozen vegetables, 1 Resolve stain stick, and 4 boxes of Capri Sun!!!


ALL for.. You ready:: $25.47 before tax!

This is 28 items for $0.91 a piece!
I saved $55.33 which is 68.5% savings! 

I am no extreme couponer, but with deals this good, why wouldn't you coupon!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment