Monday, May 12, 2014

Satisfaction

You know that feeling you get when you finish everything on your to-do list and more? It's pure bliss. You run around and do the happy dance, the quick jump up and down and around in circles. With your hands air bumping the sky?! YEAH THAT feeling. The feeling of a job well done, a feeling of satisfaction. It's amazing.
I totally have this feeling. I love it! I started cleaning the house last night after my last post, and finished today during nap time. :)
AND I mean clean. De-cluttering, dusting and vacuuming. It feels nice.
I was tired of being embarrassed of my house. Well, I AM embarrassed of my house, and it stops today. I vow to myself, to my husband, and to my beautiful girl, that this home of ours will always make us proud.
We may not always live in this particular house, but wherever we are, it will be home, and I will make it so we are proud. :)
The hardest part, since the easiest part is cleaning it, will be keeping it clean! I've always been told if you want to do something, you will make the effort to do that. I really want this- so it will be done. 
Stay tune for updates. 
Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment