Monday, June 9, 2014

Expired Coupons

It's that time of the year, when I need to clean out my coupon binder! I haven't done so since I started back couponing in February. I almost couldn't pick up my binder without struggling. Just four months of coupons are back breaking!
I just cleared out an entire month worth of expired coupon inserts, all the way to March 9th. When looking thru my first set of March 16 I found a few that didn't expire until the middle of this month, and I decided to stop there.
So, if your following me, you can throw out all of the coupon inserts before March 16. I also tossed a few P&G's- just go thru your stack and normally you can look at one date in the P&G inserts to tell you if they are expired. They tend to expire at the end of the month.
Let me tell you now- cleaning out this many inserts, made my binder feel a world different! I won't have to struggle anymore. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment